2009 Ticket Stubs

Want to add something? Find something you don't think is right? Please submit it here.
Accuracy and Completeness are my top priorities.

Moderator: Moderators

2009 Ticket Stubs

Postby damage jackal » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:20 pm

On Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:22 pm, leglessmoof wrote:Not sure if you're still collecting ticket stubs, but here's mine from the show last night:

If you leave this thread open, I'll post my stubs from 1/29, 1/31 and 2/1 after the shows are over.

On Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:16 pm, leglessmoof wrote:Image

On Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:28 am, Wraith wrote:I am, thanks!

On Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:56 pm, leglessmoof wrote:Last night at Madison Square Garden!

On Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:39 pm, leglessmoof wrote:Night 2 at MSG. Ticketmaster screwed up and sent regular tickets instead of the custom fan club tickets. They're supposed to be sending out the custom fan tickets later this month. If/when I get mine I'll post it here.

On Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 pm, yourlastwords wrote:Wow, we were at a lot of the same shows. I live in CT so I was able to make it to Boston on Jan. 18 as well as Nassau, Newark night II and MSG night II (setlist-wise, glad I went to this one).

On Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:53 am, Wraith wrote:moof you suck for getting to see that show

On Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:38 pm, leglessmoof wrote:My above post is updated with the fanclub ticket for 11/15

Wraith wrote:moof you suck for getting to see that show

[biggrin]

On Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:04 am, Wraith wrote:On a related note, yes, I know the recent years are missing images from the setlist pages. The software I use to make the images "float" beside the setlists is a retarded mother fucker and causes tons of damage to the code of the rest of the page that I have to go back and fix every time I make any edits to the images or their placement..so I've been really lazy with that. When I get my new computer in Jan I'll go back and add all the images that are missing.

On Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:38 pm, leglessmoof wrote:Here's my ticket stub from the Yankee Stadium show:

However, I didn't actually attend the Yankee Stadium show. I sold my ticket so I could afford to go to the San Francisco shows in December.

On Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:48 am, Wraith wrote:Thanks and I agree wholeheartedly with your decision :) Which show(s) are you going to? I'll be at all four you'll have to come say hey.

On Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:09 am, leglessmoof wrote:I will be at all 4 shows also. We should definitely meet up.
damage jackal
Administrator

Return to Corrections/Additions