1984/11/27

Want to add something? Find something you don't think is right? Please submit it here.
Accuracy and Completeness are my top priorities.

Moderator: Moderators

1984/11/27

Postby damage jackal » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:20 pm

On Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:30 pm, Metalhead611 wrote:According to Metpage.org the show on the above date was located in Milan.
Setlist:
The Ecstasy of Gold
Fight Fire With Fire
Ride the Lightning
Phantom Lord
The Four Horsemen
Anesthesia-Pulling Teeth
For Whom The Bell Tolls
No Remorse
The Call of Ktulu
Seek and Destroy
Whiplash
Creeping Death
Kirk's Solo
Metal Milita

On Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:58 pm, damage jackal wrote:we need more proofs not just posted on a site

On Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:56 pm, Wraith wrote:
damage jackal wrote:again, we need more proofs not just posted on a site

Metpage is pretty reputable, and they usually have sources, plus I know some of the staff, so I will certainly check it out.

FYI anything found on Chapter Inc. or the Metallica.com timeline are treated as pre-verified..if you see anything on either of those that I don't have I will post it without questioning.

On Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:06 pm, damage jackal wrote:
Wraith wrote:
damage jackal wrote:again, we need more proofs not just posted on a site
Metpage is pretty reputable, and they usually have sources, plus I know some of the staff, so I will certainly check it out.

FYI anything found on Chapter Inc. or the Metallica.com timeline are treated as pre-verified..if you see anything on either of those that I don't have I will post it without questioning.

I know metpage is reputable, I was/am part of the team managing the TDB. But SOME times there's a show listed just because it was listed on metlive.com
I can't talk about now but met.com's timeline used to suck.

On Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:34 am, Wraith wrote:
damage jackal wrote:
Wraith wrote:Metpage is pretty reputable, and they usually have sources, plus I know some of the staff, so I will certainly check it out.

I know metpage is reputable, I was/am part of the team managing the TDB. But SOME times there's a show listed just because it was listed on metlive.com
I can't talk about now but met.com's timeline used to suck.

Ack, that does suck. I know about how much metlive sucked, the shittiness of that site is the whole reason I created this one. The new metallica.com timeline is run by Yeagster and Spiderdan (who also runs Chapter Inc) so thats why I trust those.

On Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:32 pm, Wraith wrote:I had this setlist but I had it marked on a different date, with a Venice date with no setlist showing for this date. After some research I deleted the Venice date and moved the Milan date to match this information which matches Chapter Inc.
damage jackal
Administrator

Return to Corrections/Additions