Philly 20/04/86

Want to add something? Find something you don't think is right? Please submit it here.
Accuracy and Completeness are my top priorities.

Moderator: Moderators

Philly 20/04/86

Postby FuckThePosers » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:20 pm

hey guys,

we are producing a new 2LP bootleg at TMCC and wanna use the Philly gig for it. my problem is that i only have an almost perfect source without Anesthesia, Whiplash, Sanitarium and Thingy! So my question: is it 100% sure that these tunes have been played and if so there might be a complete bootleg which i would love to have for the new pro-boot! so please let me know if someone here has this source.....fingers crossed :P thanks everyone!

Philadelphia, PA
The Spectrum (4/20/1986)

Battery
Master Of Puppets
Anesthesia
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Fade To Black
Seek & Destroy
Whiplash
Sanitarium
The Thing That Should Not Be (Premiere)

Creeping Death
Am I Evil
Damage, Inc.

edit: JITF, i just found your mega posts of 824 bootlegs and was hoping to find the philly gig there....it was linked but somehow it turned out to be the chicago gig....so if this is the bootleg you guys created the setlist from it is wrong! http://forum.encycmet.com/viewtopic.php?t=6798 [jawdrop]
FuckThePosers
Don't Tread On Me

Re: Philly 20/04/86

Postby Wraith » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:51 am

I'm sure if there is a boot someone here can confirm it for you. Note though that Anesthesia isn't usually (ever?) played live exactly as on the album.
I'm the nothing face that plants the bomb and strolls away
I'm the one who doesn't look quite right as children play
Wraith
Webmaster

Postby FuckThePosers » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:02 am

Wraith wrote:Note though that Anesthesia isn't usually (ever?) played live exactly as on the album.

Yes, I know! but on my version there ain't even a bass solo or a bass jam or anything like that! right after "master" jaymz announced something like "everybody say hi cliff....this ones intitled for whom the bell tolls"! the version is lossless btw!
FuckThePosers
Don't Tread On Me

Postby Stokvis » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:34 am

I don't think another version of this show exists. I've checked my version and it seems to be complete, except for a fade out/fade in at ride / fade. I've checked with a few traders I know and they do not seem to have any other version of this show, so I'm afraid this is all you can get..
Metallica Bootleg Collector: 1279 Audio / 345 Video Metallica Bootlegs.
I am OPEN FOR TRADES! Audio or video. Take a look at My list and contact me for a trade.
Stokvis
Regular Contributor

Postby Stokvis » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:16 am

Stokvis wrote:I don't think another version of this show exists. I've checked my version and it seems to be complete, except for a fade out/fade in at ride / fade. I've checked with a few traders I know and they do not seem to have any other version of this show, so I'm afraid this is all you can get..

OK, let me get back on that statement. I have found a contact that claims to have the full show. FuckThePosers, please PM me so we can work out the details for this.
Metallica Bootleg Collector: 1279 Audio / 345 Video Metallica Bootlegs.
I am OPEN FOR TRADES! Audio or video. Take a look at My list and contact me for a trade.
Stokvis
Regular Contributor

Postby FuckThePosers » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:15 pm

Stokvis wrote:
Stokvis wrote:I don't think another version of this show exists. I've checked my version and it seems to be complete, except for a fade out/fade in at ride / fade. I've checked with a few traders I know and they do not seem to have any other version of this show, so I'm afraid this is all you can get..

OK, let me get back on that statement. I have found a contact that claims to have the full show. FuckThePosers, please PM me so we can work out the details for this.

PM sent! [freakout]
FuckThePosers
Don't Tread On Me

Return to Corrections/Additions