Discussing about Metallica and Metallica Live

This forum is for any other discussion about Metallica

Moderator: Moderators

Discussing about Metallica and Metallica Live

Postby WykEdInC » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:21 pm

My first Metallica Topic ever, i joined this site too discuss Metallica and Metallica Live with other people, you hardly find anyone now who gives a damn about talking about the 'Tallica boys anymore, so i hope we can get somewhere here, i love talking about Metallica, their live performances, love listening to them like everyday and every hour, wheew and i totally can't wait for their upcomming tour to support their untitled ninth album! So i hope we can get a good conversation or "dicussion" going on.
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is gone, Pulling your strings, Justice is done\m/
WykEdInC
Don't Tread On Me

Re: Discussing about Metallica and Metallica Live

Postby Leper Messiah TR » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:55 pm

m´kay

about them live:
what I really hate is when they cut songs
like e.g. the last part of the solo in Blackened, or the last verse of No remorse or shit like that,
that really sucks
Maiden don´t ever cut their songs...
Leper Messiah TR
Don't Tread On Me

Postby WykEdInC » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:12 am

Well they don't really cut the last part off at the solo, they usually play the whole song but i know what you mean same for no remose, they played the whole songs on their 04 tour, But they should really play the full version of the four horsemen like damn and they should really premiere all their old school tunes, load and reload, yeah those too. like play all their shit b4 they call it quits i say and the 2008 tour should be damn good!
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is gone, Pulling your strings, Justice is done\m/
WykEdInC
Don't Tread On Me

Postby Zombi » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:11 am

Speaking of cutting songs, I hated the short version of Am I Evil? as shown on Cunning Stunts. Only playing the 1st half of Puppetz is pretty lame too, though that was years ago. I can understand cutting Horsemen & Helpless etc, if it means they play more songs.

Another annoying thing is during the 'cut' Battery & FFWF when James says 'Tell me... how does it feel to be alive?' Seems cheesy to me.
Zombi

Postby Wraith » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:06 pm

Zombi wrote:Speaking of cutting songs, I hated the short version of Am I Evil? as shown on Cunning Stunts. Only playing the 1st half of Puppetz is pretty lame too, though that was years ago. I can understand cutting Horsemen & Helpless etc, if it means they play more songs.

Another annoying thing is during the 'cut' Battery & FFWF when James says 'Tell me... how does it feel to be alive?' Seems cheesy to me.

Horsemen doesnt bother me (I didnt even REALIZE it was cut until they played the full one recently lol) but I would love to hear Helpless full. The cut part is my favorite part of the song.
I'm the nothing face that plants the bomb and strolls away
I'm the one who doesn't look quite right as children play
Wraith
Webmaster

Postby Leper Messiah TR » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:33 pm

before I have a cut song, I rather have it not at all
and what prevents them from playing the Ramones covers more often - they are 2 minutes each?!
Leper Messiah TR
Don't Tread On Me

Postby Wraith » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:25 pm

Leper Messiah TR wrote:before I have a cut song, I rather have it not at all
and what prevents them from playing the Ramones covers more often - they are 2 minutes each?!

Probably the fact that theyre not as widely distributed and thus not as popular with the majority of the crowd.
I'm the nothing face that plants the bomb and strolls away
I'm the one who doesn't look quite right as children play
Wraith
Webmaster

Postby Leper Messiah TR » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:41 pm

duh, who DOESN´T have the 53rd and 3rd single ;)
Leper Messiah TR
Don't Tread On Me

Postby WykEdInC » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:21 pm

Wheew, luvin the posts, so i think any Metallica fan that stops by should add me, live_entertainment_or_death10@hotmail.com, if not, add too yahoo, same as the msn
WykEdInC
Don't Tread On Me

Postby damage jackal » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:32 pm

[lol]
damage jackal
Administrator

Next

Return to Metallica